~Open the eyes of my heart Lord!~







Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sinner!

I believe that once we forgive ourselves,its then that God is able to use what we learned from that sin to make us a better person. I think that sometimes the humbleness we get from being a sinner, and confessing that sin to God, makes us a better witness to Him.
'I can't think myself better than anyone else, because I have sinned too.'
I truly believe this, and in my life, I have learned so much from my own sins, and the sins of others. And if we all try to help each other in love and kindness, I think we really fulfill what God wants for our lives. When we stop judging others (that dang speck in their eye compared to our own logs!) we can see that their sin really isn't any worse (or better) than our own. We're all in the same boat. And praise God for the wonderful life preserver He sent when Jesus showed up! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment